Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More improvements

We just replaced the carpet in our basement. I hated spending time down there before. Look at how dark and depressing it was. If you can't see the colors of this flooring gem, they are red, orange, black, and olive green. Whoever invented it should be inducting into the ugly carpet hall of fame and then banned from ever inventing ANYTHING again because man......they have bad ideas.
Before: When we took the carpet to the dump the people next to us were nudging each other and pointing. Finally they called over to us: "Wow! That is some ugly carpet!" Yep, I think we won the ugly carpet contest. The finished product. Except without any furniture or decorations. I still don't know what I'm going to do with that. I have lots of stuff to put on the walls, I just am not sure where or what to use.

No comments: