Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happenings

Here are some things that happened Last week in brief. Maybe I'll get to post more on "Wordful Wednesday". I caught the one tender moment my children had with each other on camera! How cute are they? They are such darling kids and I love them so much. I could just squish them silly!
I made strawberry jam. Five batches which translates to 81/2 gallons of jam. When you think about it that way, that ends up being a lot of jam. I also figured out that we used about 25 cups of sugar, wow! I haven't figured out how much that is in pounds but I don't think I want to know.

Mack got a hair cut! At first I hated it but now I'm used to it and he looks better, just skinnier without all of that fluff. And yes, we ended up naming him "Mack" It started as Benny, then went to Sylvester (Sly for short) then Rascal, then Maverick which got shortened to "Mack" because that was what Clare called him and Mack it has stayed.....at least for the last two months.


1 comment:

The Funny Farm said...

Ahh, love the pictures of the kids, including mack. The jam looks good - nice work! I love putting it on my shelf, it looks so pretty and yummy. Don't think about the sugar. It was actually good for my kids to see how much sugar there is in jam - they use less jam on their toast now!