Friday, March 19, 2010

Developing Talents (emphasis on DEVELOPING)

Don't look too closely at the stitching or you may see that it's not completely even.
I've got some cute kids right?

First of all, I'd like to ask all of you who are accomplished sewers to please disregard my obvious novicity (is that a word?) at sewing. I just completed my first piece of clothing and I am brimming with excitement and itching to do it again. I made a skirt for Clare and then appliqued a shirt that I got for just a few bucks on sale to match it. I stayed very basic and I think it turned out really cute. I just have to say that my inspiration came mostly from my cousin Jessica who has a super cute blog and an adorable etsy shop. You should totally check it out.

3 comments:

The Funny Farm said...

WOW!! Way to go!! It is darling!! You are an inspiration!

mom said...

Your kids are really growing up and are so darn cute. We need to get together! Your hair looks darling. Maybe spring will come soon!!

David and Esther said...

signing in.