Wednesday, March 3, 2010

There's No Place Like Home

We got to go to Crane for a few days last week. It was a lot of relaxing fun. Unfortunately, I am horrible at taking pictures so I didn't get a lot of people that I wanted to like, Joyce, Mom, Baby McKee, Vince, and pictures of the process that Glen was going through to load up tons (literally) of steel onto a trailer to scrap it. These are things that have been sitting on the farm for decades and Glen finally talked Dad into getting rid of. The kids had fun helping a being outside! Clare LOVED Aunt Joyce and Grandma and Grandpa. In fact, about five minutes after being home (after a 9 hour drive) Clare was on the verge of tears saying "I need my Joyce, I need my Gwamma" Clare made sure that Grandpa was warm enough when He took his naps.
Clare, Cassie, and Hyrum. Cassie is Nate and Lisa Harrington's little girl and the most adorable little girl. She came to visit with her Dad who was buying my Dad's bayler.

Hyrum and Clare got lots of rides on the four wheeler and trailer. They Loved being outside without snow! We still had 18 inches in Tremonton when we left.


No comments: