Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Funny Farm

On our way home from Crane, we stopped at my sister Carla's house. We had a lot of fun eating WONDERFUL food, watching Martin's band concert (IT WAS AWESOME!) and playing outside. The kids enjoyed doing some of Lemur's "work". (See Carla's Blog about Montessori work for toddlers) Hyrum spent a long time on the magnetix and seemed to get the whole concept really well.
Lemur in his working garb. He is so funny. He tells the most animated stories even though you can't understand a word he's saying. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Yak. Also adorable, I just want to eat his chubby cheeks.

Clare loved the swing.


David pruned some of their fruit trees. He did a great job and stuck out the cold wind. Way to go, Idaho!
Thanks Carla for a great time.
P.S. Clare has been saying some pretty funny things lately. The other day as I stepped into the car with her she piped "You a hottie!" Hyrum, being a typical little brother began following suit, yelling "hottie, hottie!" I think they may have had some coaching from their father. :)