Monday, April 5, 2010

Catch Up

Because I'm a lazy cuss, I have not made any posts lately so I'm doing a little catch-up today. Two weekends ago the Fam and I headed up to Rexburg, ID to meet up with my Mom and Dad to watch Michael's basketball game. He was playing in the championship Intermural game. Mike played a great game but unfortunately his team lost by a measly 6 points. It was way fun to see him play though! After Mike's game we all went to Bajio Mexican Grill (for our first time ever) for dinner. WOW! I am impressed and I now have a favorite new place to eat. Thank goodness we have one 1/2 hour away in Logan. It's a must try!
I haven't been to Rexburg in years and it was really fun to see how it's changed and how it's very much the same. I was especially excited to see the temple! It was so beautifull! Being there in Rexburg brought back a lot of good memories. It's where David and I went on our first date, where Joyce and I roomed together for a year and had a lot of good times. I loved my time at BYU-I but I was so glad that I am at the point I am in my life now. I have two beautiful children and a great husband. In the last 7 years, I've learned so much about myself and about life and I look forward to many great memories to be made with my kids, my husband, and my friends. Hyrum, of course, had to get into some of the ball action after the game.
Clare thinks that Uncle Michael is super cool (isn't he sooooooo cute with her?) In fact, every time she hears the song "Soul Sister" by Train she perks up and says "This is Uncle Michael's favorite song!" I'm so glad that my kids have such fun and great examples to look up to.

Mom and Dad while we are waiting for Mike's game to start. If Dad looks grumpy, it's because Mom forgot her purse at Carla's house.........5 hours away. It would make me grumpy too. It's always an adventure with my parents.


1 comment:

The Funny Farm said...

That's a hillarious picture of dad... hehehe... lighten up,,, unless, of course, you've never left anything importat anywhere, I guess then you can scoul!!