Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sisters, Sisters. Never were there such devoted sisters.

My two sisters came to visit for a couple of days last weekend. It was so much fun to have them here. We don't get to get together, just the girls very often....like, once every couple of years. We had great girl time and enjoyed ourselves immensly. Carla brought her two littlest boys. Carson and Sawyer. The are the cutest, little munchkins. I just want to squish them and munch on their chubby, squishy little cheeks. They are adorable. Joyce brought her seemingly endless energy and her capacity to make the simplest activities seem like the greatest thing since zippers. Joyce and I lived together when we were both at BYU-Idaho. We had so much fun together. I miss having her so close, she always makes me laugh. Carla and Carson.
Look at those cheeks! Couldn't you just kiss them silly?

Joyce and the kids playing in the leaves. Not just playing in the leaves, when Joyce is around it's like an autumn celebration party.






My beautiful sisters. The night before they left Joyce and I ran to "Kent's" and got a bottle of Natural Instincts "Warm Chestnut" hair dye. I helped her apply it and it turned out so great! I love it! She looks HOT! Thanks girls for coming, I hope we can do it again soon.

3 comments:

David and Esther said...

I love the shot of Joyce in the leaves.

The Funny Farm said...

Next time I'm leaving my bra off so I can hide behind the two of YOU! Time to exercise Zookeeper!!

The Funny Farm said...

Oh, I have to tell this story: Joyce's shirt reminded me of it: So we stopped on the way home to get some lunch. An older guy with a scruffy beard and dirty clothes held the door open for the babies and I. When Joyce tried to go in he blocked the way and said, "come here... come here, let me kiss you!" Joyce was freaking out and saying things like... no, that's okay, no, no, um, no... and he reached out for her and then said, I'm Irish too, and your shirt says, Kiss me, so come here! I thought Joyce was going to take off down the Freeway sprinting, and I was reaching for my phone to call 911 for help. But then he laughed and walked away. I think that shirt might turn into a night gown shortly!