Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's Finished....Almost

We finally finished Clare's dollhouse! At least it's mostly finished. I still have to put the trim around the windows inside and do some touch-up paint but it's pretty much done. Now we just need some furniture. Does anyone have any old Barbie furniture that their daughter has grown out of and aren't using anymore? If so, leave a comment and let me know. I would really appreciate it. Now it's time to work on Christmas presents. By the way...I still miss you summer!

3 comments:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

awesome dollhouse! good luck with the furniture, i think my sister might have some...but it's probably lost by now, hehe.

Erin said...

That is so adorable! It's even more amazing that you've done it yourselves. I'm sure that's something she'll cherish for years to come.

David and Esther said...

again.