Monday, October 26, 2009

The Haircut

I have been feeling the need for a change as often happens when the season changes so i got on www.marykay.com and went to their virtual makeover site to try out a few different hair styles. It is so much fun to try out the different make-up colors and hairstyles/colors. You should totally try it out. I settled on the hairstyle below and took the picture to the hairstylist so that she could see what I wanted.
ummmm. This is the haircut that I got. Yeah, looks nothing like what I ordered but hey! It's just hair and I don't mind the cut. It's all right. Please tell me it doesn't look hideous!

6 comments:

kjha said...

I think it's darling!

EJNielsen said...

Super cute! and what a good idea to research what you want your hair to look like. I just walked in and told the stylist to "chop it off" So the days I don't like it I can only blaim myself.

glen-denise-vince-mckee-cam said...

hot mama hot mama that's all i can say. one hot mama!

The Funny Farm said...

Supre cute! Just go with more voluptuous lips and more on the eyes and you'll look like your picture!Love it! How is it curly?

Erin said...

You look gorgeous! I love the new cut! Have fun with it.

David and Esther said...

Thanks everybody, you are all too nice. I was really nervous about how short it turned out but I feel so much better. You all rock!