Monday, August 24, 2009

A frivolous buy

My Sister in law, Becky and I were at the D.I. in Brigham City a couple of weeks ago when I spotted this little wrought iron out-door table. These chairs were close to it and had a similar design so I picked them up, having visions dancing in my head of the endless possibilities offered by revamping them all. Before.
The finished product. Cost (this is my favorite part.) Table: $8 Chairs: $2 each. Fabric: $4. Paint: $3. Now I don't have anywhere to put it but it was sure fun to do and it only took a couple of hours. My next project is making a doll house for Clare. David is going to help me of course. He is the saw man. I'm too chicken to use the table saw and he has the practical knowledge about how to put it all together. I'm so excited!

3 comments:

glen-denise-vince-mckee-cam said...

that is super cute esther. great project!

The Funny Farm said...

That's really, really cute Es! I think it would look PERFECT on my back patio!!! hint hint

Erin said...

How cute is that! I love before and after projects. Nice work! They turned out great!