Sunday, August 9, 2009

Coming and Going, but Mostly Staying Put

We have had lot going on and like a moron I didn't take pictures. Here it is in a nut shell. My Mom and Dad came up last weekend to visit. We had a wonderful time garage-sale-ing, picking apricots, going to the Preston-night rodeo. Mom watched the kids for us so David, Dad, and I could go. Bless her heart! Thanks Mom. We were also able to see my Brother's family for a few hours on their way back to Oregon. Good times. David found a swing at one of the Garage sales that we went to and he and my Dad rigged it up to swing on one of the pine trees in the back yard. The kids have LOVED IT! Besides that it's been Doctor's appointments, birthday parties, meeting with realtors and other fun stuff. I don't even know if you can see anything in the picture. But if you could, you would see a huge grin on Clare's face and if you could hear a picture, She would be giggling her adorable little giggle.
Hyrum in the New Swing

2 comments:

The Funny Farm said...

You need to take more pictures because Clare and Hyrum's Aunty is going through withdrawls not seeing cute pictures of them, so get on it!!! Love the swing pictures!! I know, when people come it's to crazy busy to take pictures, but still!!!

David and Esther said...

dfdf