Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Big One That Almost Got Away

Before we left Mantua we had to go to the reservoir and fish. I took the kids to play in the water. Clare is my little mermaid and Hyrum is my Sand kid.
Nothing like having cool buns while eating a delicious snack.




David would never forgive me if I didn't post a picture of the big large-mouth bass he caught on Monday before we came home from camping. He caught this big guy off the shore and then the fish swam right into a thick fog of moss. David had to wade into the lake up to his waist to get the fish because his line was about to break and he WASN'T going to let this one get away. Yay Dave!

1 comment:

David and Esther said...

I have to keep leaving comments on my own posts because that is the only way I can figure out how to sign in to edit or create new posts. The dashboard has been hid on my blog and I can't find it. Any ideas anyone?