Monday, July 6, 2009

Summertime Fun

Here are a few of the happenings around here of late. Clare is as cute as ever and Potty training! She is doing great and has had very few accidents. I caught her trying on my sunglasses the other day in just her underwear. I was shocked at first because I have a picture of myself wearing my mom's sunglasses when I was about the same age and she looks just like me!
We went to my sil's house last week and hung out with her and her two cutie pie kids-Natalie and Tyler. Clare and Natalie are best buds and they all played in their little pool and had a great time.

Natalie manned the hose while Ty slid down the slide and Clare tested the water temperature.


Cute Natalie



Ty is Hyrum's self appointed surrigate big brother, he is SO cute with him. He just follows him everywhere and takes such good care of him. Hyrum loves Ty to death too and gets so excited whenever we pull up to Aunt Becky's house.




1 comment:

David and Esther said...

I just like to see a comment on there.