Monday, July 13, 2009

The Cuteness

Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen? Clare loves having her fingernails/toenails painted and begged her Daddy to "painting please?" David did such a good job and was sooooo cute doing it; even as he was saying "Esther, do NOT get the camera and take a picture of this." just as I was running to get my camera to capture this tender moment between my baby girl and her Daddy. He knows me so well. What a great catch I got!
We have been taking daily bike-rides as a family. Of course we had to stop at the store and get some ice-cream to eat when we got home. We are Messsssssssy.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever! Isn't it the little stuff like that, that makes life and being parents so wonderful? Love it!

EJNielsen said...

That's such a tender moment. Next time tell David to paint Hyrum's nails too!

The Funny Farm said...

awww....so cute! David needs to give Hunter lessons. Maybe if Bunny Rabbit was a girl he'd do it, but I doubt he'd to it to Bee or Penguin. ICE CREAM without ME!!! WHHAAAAT???!!! Traitor.

David and Esther said...

I'm still figuring some stuff out.