Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Eat Cake!

So a couple of days ago my Sister in law had a birthday and her husband called to invite us to an impromtu birthday barbeque. I didn't have a whole lot of time to whip something up and not a whole lot of stuff around the house. I did have this white cake mix which I don't typically care for but decided to give it a whirl. I hate store-bought frosting and I didn't know what would go with a white cake anyway so I just whipped up this last minute frosting that turned out really good. I just mixed one half package softened cream cheese, one small tub of cool whip, and two cups of raspberry yogurt. I added a touch of red food coloring for a pretty color and topped it with fresh raspberries. It was so yummy! Anyway, I just wanted to share it with you in case you ever need a fast and easy summer dessert that tastes delish.

1 comment:

The Funny Farm said...

picture perfect! Wow, that's a work of art. humm... I'm hungry again...