Monday, June 8, 2009

Pooping on Toilets and Other Accomplishments

I never thought I'd be so excited over poop. But anyone who knows my Clare Bear is probably familiar with the difficulty with which she has BM's. It's hours (if not Days) of stiff legged yelling, pushing, screaming, exhausting misery. Poor baby. This was the case on Saturday, it had been two days of misery when my sister-in-law Cathy suggested that I sit her on the toilet and hold her down so that gravity could work it's magic. (Novel Idea!) We tried it and with in 6-7 minutes we had poop in the toilet! Celebration! Now I know how to help my poor little girl when she is in so much misery AND help her get potty trained. Yeeeehhhhhh!

I also experienced my second earthquake. It was supercool. Thank goodness it wasn't very big but the earth rumbled, my couch was bouncing around and the house was rattling. It was awesome!

We helped clean up my In-law's yard. They are getting home from their mission in Arizona on Thursday. Hip, hip, hooray! We have missed them and will be glad to have them back! It looks so much better thanks to Becky, Sharon, Cathy and Curt + family, Shelly and David. They did awesome!

Bad news on poop. No, not Clare. My dog! Thought he was potty trained......he has decided to prove us wrong and I'm about to KILL him! He is spending the day outside today to avoid a potential doggy homocide which is what would happen if he poops on my carpet one more time!

1 comment:

The Funny Farm said...

I've been that excited over poop before, but probably not that mad about poop. So happy for Clare!!!