Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day 2009

My husband is an amazing Daddy. When we were dating I loved to watch him play with his little nieces and nephews and new that he would be a great Dad. I was right. Now I love to watch him play with our little ones. He is the light of my Children's lives. When he comes home from work the kids light up like light bulbs and cling to him. My little Hyrum worships the ground he walks on and Clare's day is not complete unless Daddy has given her a big kiss goodnight. I am so glad that I have a wonderful husband that sets such a good example of kindness, respect for others, sacrifice, love, hard work, love of nature and family, and honesty. He loves the gospel and the Lord and never misses a chance to tell the kids how much he loves them and how wonderful they are. I love my husband so much and am so glad he mine!

1 comment:

The Funny Farm said...

You are right, Davo is a great Dad. I was always impressed with how great he was with my critters when you guys were dating. You are one lucky lady!