Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ma Baybee is All Growed Up

Much to my chagrin....cClare started school last week. How did she get to big? I had a hard time keeping myself together till I got outside of the school then out came the tears. Hyrum was perplexed and kept asking me why I was so sad. I got over it though and was fine the second time I dropped her off for school on Wednesday. Hyrum misses her so much when she's not here and gets really bored, Poor kid. I try to do puzzles with him and push him on the swing and play lincoln logs but it's just not the same. We miss Clare. Clare was so excited about starting school on Monday that she stayed up half of the night on Sunday working her front tooth loose and finally pulled it out at about 1:00am. She looks pretty cute without it. Good thing, cause I think it's going to take a while to grow in.

Clare on her first day of school with her LPS backpack and no front tooth and excited as can be. After numerous pictures she finally stopped me.. "Come ON mom!" Oh boy, I'm going to cry again......




No comments: