Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fashion Statements and Such

So apparently Clare has been paying more attention to the J.C. Penny ads in the Sunday paper or something because her sense of fashion (and poses) has blossomed......for better or for worse. Last week she came to me and said: "Mom, I want to wear this today." and when I turned around, I saw what "this" was. Long sleeved floral shirt, plaid shorts, argyle tights and pink cowboy boots. Sweet. I said "Yes, you can wear that if I can take a picture of you first." So Clare whipped out these supermodel poses (don't know where they came from.) to display her super sweet outfit. Love It.

She is growing up so fast and is so much fun to have around. Yesterday after some whining and crying she came to me and said through tears: "Mommy, Hyrum just pushed me right here!" pointing to her heart "right on the Holy Ghost!"

What a cutie.




No comments: