Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 6th

Four years ago on April 6th David and I welcomed our sweet little Clare into the world. She was so tiny and soft. I remember panicking while I was in labor because I was so afraid that I would be a terrible mother and not love the little one inside of me enough because in that moment ........I wasn't feeling much for the baby that was causing me so much discomfort and pain. Of course, all I had to do was see her chubby, soft, little cheeks and hold her in my arms to have all of that anxiety washed away. Clare has brought us so much joy and laughter in our home. We love her so much and are so glad that Heavenly Father sent her to our family. This is my failed attempt at making a princess castle cake. This is the part that I salvaged....the rest ended up in a big broken pile in a bowl. Interestingly enough, people ate more out of the bowl than the actual cake.
Clare had Grandma and Grandpa Palmer over for her birthday party, along with Natalie, Ty, Becky, Garon, baby chase, and our neighbor girls, Josie and Bailey. So much Princess fun!

No comments: