Monday, December 15, 2008

We're going Less-Active (but it's for a good cause)

I don't think David and I have been to our church services together for at least a month. We can't seem to keep everyone healthy long enough to go as a family. Three weeks ago I had strep and everyone stayed home. (Mom is the one that keeps everything moving. When Mom's down, the whole machine comes to a grinding halt.) Two weeks ago David had strep and he stayed home with Hyrum (he was sleeping) Yesterday poor baby Hyrum, who already had a cold, woke up with diarrhea which quickly turned into vommiting. So, I stayed home with him while David and Clare went to church. When they got back, Clare started throwing up. So from then on the kids took turns puking on us. Unfortunately David has a week stomach and I am the one that got stuck cleaning up all of the messes. Tell you what though. By the end of the day my stomach had had it and I was gagging every time the poor kids did just because I knew what I was going to have to do.
Needless to say, our kids had innumerable baths yesterday, and our house still smells like vommit. Today, however we are doing pretty good! Every one is keeping their food down! Keep your fingers crossed! I am not going to post pictures of our adventurous weekend because.....well you know why.....yuck! Have a good week everyone.

1 comment:

The Funny Farm said...

Man, I am so sorry, what a bummer to have sick kids! Hope you're all doing better soon! Love ya!