Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'll get this figured out someday.

I was just sitting here thinking that I need to make another post on the blog but not knowing what to post. So I decided to put pictures of my holiday decorating on there. I love the holidays. I didn't get to decorate as much this year just because the kids undecorate everything just as I get it put up. But that's okay. I love hearing about people's holiday traditions too. I would love it if you all shared your traditions. Some of ours are: Spending Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Palmer's house. Reading the Christmas story from Luke 2 and 3 Nephi on Christmas Eve. Opening our stockings first on christmas morning and taking turns opening gifts. We also have a steak and crab dinner on Christmas evening (when we can afford it) after we have put the kids to bed. We will include them when they are old enough to appreciate it. We are still developing traditions in our family and would love to adopt some more. Please share some of your favorites!

No comments: