Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gotta go Gotta go Gotta git up an Go

I'm not sure why I added this picture except that I just liked it. It looks like Christmas.
I love Chirstmas! I'm not nearly as creative as Denise. I bought my stockings last year on an after-christmas clearance rack.

Our little tree this year. You'll notice the bottom half is undecorated. Thankyou Hyrum and Clare. I made the star and gingerbread man ornaments with that cinnamon ornament recipe. They turned out really cute.


I have quite a few Nativities but this is my favorite. It's Jim Shore's Heartwood Creek Mini Nativity. I love the colors and different scenes from the nativity story are painted on the robes of the characters. I love it!








Clare loving the tree. She loved the glass balls so much she started biting off the tops. MMMM..crunchy.

2 comments:

glen-denise-vince-mckee-cam said...

cute decorations esther. aren't after christmas clearance racks the best. i love getting stuff like that but it makes me sad i have to wait a year to use it. o-well. you're house looks super cute and i think you're totally crafty and creative. love you guys.
denise

The Funny Farm said...

Grandma L gave us Jim Shore ornaments this year and I love them. The boys got wise men, we got Mary and Joseph holding baby Jesus and Shelby got a cross with anges on it. Last year she gave me a cross with the nativity scene on it. They are beautiful (but too heavy for our tree). I love your tree - I love the bow/ribbon idea, never brave enough to try it. Look at our tree this year - I should try brave, it certainly couldn't hurt that tree!!! We are battling the "undecorator" at our house as well... gets so frustrating some times, then I remember... Christmas is for Children so I need to chill out!