Wednesday, September 21, 2011

More Prayers Needed

David's sister Becky developed leukemia last year while we were still living in Utah. She went through several rounds of chemo, hoping it would eliminate the disease. After finishing her 5th round in October she was declared cancer free. However, they found out in August that it has returned and she will need a bone marrow transplant after which she has a 50% chance of survival.
I ache for Becky, her incredibly faithful husband Garon, and their 3 wonderful kids. I know that most of you don't know her, but I am asking for your prayers anyway. I don't know if quantity of prayers sways Heavenly Father's decisions, I wish I knew how it worked, I just know that praying is the only thing that any of US can do. Thanks

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm so sorry Esther. :( She'll be in our prayers. :)