Friday, March 11, 2011

Updates

We have the internet again and I'm so glad to be back blogging. I will try to make this update short. We lived with David's Parents in Brigham City, UT till September of last year when we moved to stay with my parents in Oregon. My parents were helping us start the process of buying a house in Nampa. David got a job in Boise in October and we moved to a tiny apartment in Nampa as we waited for our house to process. It was a HUD house so it took a LONG time. We finally closed on our house on December 23rd and began painting and doing other updates and were able to move in in January. We LOVE our house. It is smaller than our previous home in tremonton. It is not new, and it's not fancy, be we love it because it's ours and its cozy. AND...we got a GREAT deal on it. I am so thankful for my Mom and Dad for making it possible. Our ward is amazing and I feel that we are going to be able to serve well here.

6 comments:

Mary Hill said...

I'm so glad you are back blogging again. Hurrah! Nice to see pictures of litle Fallon - love the name, of course.
Aunt Mary

Mary Hill said...

oops, forgotto ask for you email address - so I can send you the CC. Mary

The Funny Farm said...

you have inspired me to update my blog. I'll see if I can squeeze it in today. I was going to: clean the basement, Modpodge my JOY for my bathroom wall, make some magnets for the little boys room, exercise and make dinner... we'll see what I end up doing. I'm SO GLAD you guys live here! We are so lucky!!!! Many happy days are ahead!

David and Esther said...

signing in.

David and Esther said...

updating

How To said...

I love that tiled backsplash too!