Friday, March 11, 2011

Fallon Elizabeth Palmer

Baby Fallon arrived November 27th 2010 after 3 hours of labor. She was my biggest baby by far at 7 lbs 15 oz. She has been perfectly sweet and beautiful from the beginning and our family has been so happy with her in our home. We named her Fallon after Fallon, Nevada - the town that my mother grew up in. She has been so much fun. She smiles all of the time, has slept GREAT since day 1, and has completely stolen all of our hearts. Clare takes such great care of her. Hyrum shares EVERYTHING with her...... David and I feel so blessed that our Father in Heaven has sent us such a beautiful, sweet, golden little spirit to teach us to love, share, and always trust in Him. Clare and Hyrum meeting baby Fallon for the first time in the Hospital. My sister Carla was an angel and took the kids while I was in the hospital. My parents then took them for a week during my recoup. My family rocks.
Fallon a couple of minutes after birth. She didn't even squak at all.

Beautiful baby girl.


1 comment:

kjha said...

Glad to see you are back online! So glad that everything is coming together for you guys. That little Fallon (LOVE her name...wish I had thought of it :)) is just beautiful. good luck with everything!