Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I love Christmas....right?

I love putting up Christmas decorations. I love Christmas time and Christmas music. I LOVE wrapping Christmas gifts and going Christmas shopping. I love the smell of cinnamon and fresh Christmas trees. I think that's why I get so frustrated with my kids when they undo all of my carefully arranged decorations on the tree and any other reachable spot. David and I put the tree up and decorated it last night after the kids went to sleep. This morning they waited about 5 minutes before undecorating it. I've been snarling at them all morning but I just gave up. It's not worth being grumpy and mean till christmas. Dave-o putting on the lights. Thanks babe!


This sweet little bird's nest was in the tree when they cut it down and I had to keep it and leave it in the tree! It's just so precious.


2 comments:

kjha said...

The kids have their own kids tree this year...they can redecorate it all they want! It's nice to give up some control...in a controlled way :) Maybe next year?

David and Esther said...

And....again