Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Adventure Continues

Colds are running rampant through our house of late. We left the house today for the first time since last Friday. I got sick first, then Clare got a little sniffly nose for a day or two (That girl has the immune system of a horse......although I'm not exactly sure what that means.) Now I'm getting better and Hyrum and David are sick. Poor guys. In short, I have been laying around a lot, the kids have been getting into trouble.... I found Clare in the bathroom yesterday with two bottles of fingernail polish open and dark red polish ALL over the counter-top and sink. I'm sorry to say that she got a big spanking. I spent the next hour dousing a rag with fingernail polish remover and scrubbing the counter-top, sink, walls and floor. BTW, did you know that prolonged contact with fingernail polish remover will, indeed, kill the top layer of skin? Really. It does. Any-hoo..... hopefully we will be feeling better soon.
P.S. I don't know who that little girl is in the picture, but she is super cute right? I will add a disclaimer here that I do not look that cute when I am sick, which is why I didn't put a picture of myself up there.

1 comment:

kjha said...

I hope you all feel better! I'm guessing a repeat of your Halloween hairdo made an appearance...so that was cute!