Monday, March 2, 2009

Apron Strings


My sister in law, Emily Palmer, makes the cutest aprons. It's one of her many mad skills- she also makes an amazing marshmallow fondant that she decorated her daughter's birthday cake with. It was so cute. Anyway, so I was looking at an apron that she made when we were there last weekend and decided that I wanted to try my hand at it. I went to Hobby Lobby and got some cute fabric and then went to the internet and found a basic butchers apron pattern. Here is how it turned out. It's actually a little bit cuter in person but it turned out all right. It was way fun though and only took a couple of hours.

3 comments:

The Funny Farm said...

Oooh, so domestic! I never make anything that cute. I love the fabric! Soo... I'm a size 18 right now. Just in case you're bored. Size 10 normally. :)

Palmer's Paradise said...

Great Job! WE should go into business!!! Go You!

glen-denise-vince-mckee-cam said...

so so cute i need a new apron, i should make one like that. way cute fabric! see you this weekend!