Monday, February 9, 2009

Out of the closet :)




We have a linen closet in our hallway that has a little cupboard on the bottom where I don't currently have anything stored. Clare recently discovered it and it's her favorite hide-out now. She loves crawling inside with a little flashlight and shutting the doors. She also brings her blanket and pillow in there to make a little bed. It's the perfect size for her and Hyrum to play. I tried coming in and it was a little tight for me. Then again. I have put on a few pounds since I was say....three. I think Hyrum has got the "say CHEESE!" thing down...don't you?

2 comments:

The Funny Farm said...

That's awesome! There's no way I'd fit in there. There's Clare again, without any clothes. Should I send her some? :) Just kidding. She's just related to Joyce and would rather be without. El' natural.... that's Aunt Joyce.

Erin said...

What cute pictures! You look like such a fun mom!