Monday, February 9, 2009

All boy, All girl




It's funny how different my two children are already. I haven't really encouraged them in any real boy or girl stuff either way but they definitely have their preferences. Clare latched on to princesses like glue when when she was about 22 months old and Hyrum has been facinated with Daddy and Daddy's hats and tools since he could coordinate his arms to pick stuff up. Don't get me wrong, they have their quarks. Clare is defininitely an outside kind of person and loves trucks and Hyrum likes to wear sparkly necklaces. I'd say they are fairly balanced kids. Lets hope David and I don't mess them up too bad..:) I'm so glad we have been blessed with such sweet, unique little spirits that have already taught us so much in the few years we have had them.

No comments: