Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Faves

After an exceedingly boring week I don't have too much to write about. We are getting cabin fever from being stuck inside of this house for so long. It's so cold outside and the snow is just staying and staying. I tell you what, I'm pretty jealous of Glen and Denise right now. Hawaii sounds mighty good. We switched our cell phone service to T-Mobile this week and they have a cool program called the My-faves Plan. You can put five of the people you call the most into your phone and you can call those people for free. The people on My Faves are: David, Mom and Dad Adams, Carla, Mom and Dad Palmer, and Gina and Matt.
Here is a few other "My Faves"

Five Coolest Places I've Been
  • Wales, UK
  • Kirtland, Ohio
  • Oregon Coast
  • Nauvoo, Illinois
  • Adams Ranch!

Five Places I Want to See

  • Rome, Italy
  • Athens, Greece
  • Valley of the Kings, Egypt
  • Shanendoah Valley
  • Washington, DC

Five Favorite Movies

  • Four Feathers
  • Meet me in St. Louis
  • Return to Me
  • Ever After
  • Sound of Music

Five Favorite Desserts

  • German Chocolate Cake with Coconut Pecan frosting
  • Pumpkin Roll
  • Four Layer Dessert
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Oreos

Five People I Want to Meet

  • President Monson
  • The Dalai Lama
  • Rush Limbaugh
  • President Bush
  • Sarah Palin

Five Super-Powers I would Love to Have

  • The power to tell when someone is telling the truth.
  • The power to invoke Silence. (aaaaahhhh..........Quiet)
  • The power to know where someone is at any given moment. (No more running frantically through Department stores trying to find Clare because she has run away AGAIN.)
  • The power to open or close doors just by looking at them.
  • The power to make my dishes do themselves. Life would be Great!

The Number one Funniest thing Clare said this Week.

  • I had just gotten out of the shower and was getting dressed. Clare was sitting on the bed and peering curiously at my chest. She has been really into Princesses lately and finally she got a look on her face that revealed she had just had an epiphany. She pointed at my chest and declared... "Princess Bubbles!"

2 comments:

The Funny Farm said...

Thanks for making me think of something else today besides the inauguration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sick of it.

Just remember, there are some things your nephews do NOT need to know. :) hehehe

I will have to think about my five favorites, something to think about besides the new president, NoBama.

Well... Clare has Princess Bubbles, and Ian has Stinker bubbles. Runs in the family.

Palmer's Paradise said...

I'd have to put " Princess Bubbles" in my top 5 funny things I've heard today! HAHAHAHAH!!!!