Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Agendas



So I I was thinking today that my life is pretty boring and I don't have a whole lot to write about. Mostly what I do is take care of my kids and work on the house. So, I am going to include our house projects and include before and after pictures of the things we improve. Last weekend we painted the downstairs bedroom. The one we like to call the "Vegas room" you know, the red carpet, black and gold bed with the mirror on the head board, dark wood paneling. Wow! what a difference a couple of coats of paint can do!

2 comments:

Palmer's Paradise said...

WOW!!!!! It looks great.WHere did the mirror part go? hahaha! I'm so excited you guys have a blog! Yeah!

Erin said...

That black bed is to die for--so shiny and big. I'm surprised you got rid of the thing. j/k I love before and after pictures so I will be looking forward to these posts. The room looks MUCH, MUCH better. Huge improvement.