Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy, Happy Birthday

My firstborn turned 5 on April 6. It's sinking in how fast my kids are growning up. Clare will be too big to sit on my lap soon! I don't want them to get big so fast, I want to be able to snuggle and love and kiss them for as long as possible....Anyway, I'm getting sentimental but here is the real reason for the post: Clare had her first real birthday party with friends over and everything. She had a princess party with a princess castle pinata and pink and purple everything! The girls decorated their own tiaras with sparkly stickers and had fun playing the whole time. Later Clare celebrated again with just us so that David could be in on the celebration too. Oh, my sweet little girl, I can't imagine my life without her.
This is not the original pinata. The first (homemade) one was sitting in the garbage can in a crumbled, melty mess. What went wrong?!!!!
All of Clare's birthday friends in their Princess crowns. You probably can't see how they decorated them but they all looked fantastic! They did a wonderful job!

No comments: