Saturday, June 12, 2010

December 4, A Big Day

I couldn't find a good clipart picture of a fetus in the womb and I'm not going to post a picture of my expanding self right now so I'll just say it. Baby #3 is coming on or around (preferrably before) December 4 2010. I am currently at week 15 in my pregnancy and feeling so much better. I am lucky to not puke when I'm pregnant but I still felt exhausted and sick for three months. I've gotten bigger faster with this baby than my other two, I feel enormous, and Clare has confirmed that little fact. The other day she said to me: "Mommy has a big belly, the baby is in there........"
"Yep," I answered "the baby is growing big"
"Your bum is big too Mommy." She replied.

I laughed. She's right. In fact, that's the only place I get stretch marks. Anyhoo....we find out the gender of the little peanut in about a month. I'm guessing it's a boy. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

kjha said...

Congratulations! That is so fun...you are such a good mom that the little GAL will be lucky to come to your home :)

David and Esther said...

signing in

EJNielsen said...

Congrats! Three is a change from two but not that bad. I'm guessing boy just cause we have 3 of them :)