Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snow Daze

Having a lazy, snowy day today and thought that I should FINALLY update my blog. We haven't been up to much but we finally made it sledding. We went to "JackRabbit Hill". It's a hill in the middle of nowhere that is privately owned but the guy opens it up in the winter for people to sled down. It's perfect because it's not super steep but it's long. The kids loved it!
Hyrum giggled all the way down the hill. He thought it was the greatest! I'm worried. That kid already feels the need for speed.

Clare, as always, was fearless and kept saying, "Again! Again!" David and I had to convince her to wait a few minutes after each turn because hauling the kids back up the hill wore our poor, flabby, winterized bodies out. I think the my body goes into hybernation in the winter even though my brain doesn't. It would rather stay in bed and in the nice warm house and eat oreos.



Just had to include this adorable photo of my cutie pants kids. Aren't they munchable?


1 comment:

The Funny Farm said...

aaawwwww... so dang cute!!! Love the bath towl picture!! Kisses to the kidos! Fun snow pictures!! Wish we had snow, but no, we just have mud. Sure makes a mess trying to slide down the hill on that stuff!!! Come see me!!!